How to prepare Tea Cake recipe
Best ways to prepare Vanilla sponge Tea Recipe
Its sponge and soft texture that goes really good with coffee or tea. Cake is one of the best recipe to my heart. I love to prepare cake especially cake with hot coffee in evening time. Here im going to teach to prepare tea cake recipe or vanilla sponge cake recipe. This is one of the best recipe for simple and moist plain cake with egg and butter. Vanilla sponge cake with the help of egg is one of the best recipes to start with useful and simple ways.
This recipe is for the people who never prepared a perfect sponge cake. There are many failure stories for me in preparing a perfect sponge cake.
Prepared by: Nissy Mathew
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 35- 45 mins
Maida/ All purpose flour-125 gms or 1/2 cup
Butter-125 grms or 1/2 cup, unsalted
Vanilla essence-1/4 tbsp
Baking powder-1/2 tbsp
Baking soda-1/4 tbsp
Salt- a pinch
Milk- 3 tbsp
Method to make Vanilla Sponge Tea cake recipes
- In a bowl mix all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside
- In a large mixing bowl add up sugar and add softened butter, whip it well until it becomes smooth and foamy, add little milk too. Add in 3 egg yolks and blend it well.
- Add vanilla essence and combine it well. Add flour little and by little and mix it slowly in circular motion with a whisk.
- In other bowl, add 3 eggs with the help of electric mix and blend well until it become creamy.
- Transfer creamy egg whites to cake batter and then mix it well.
- Pour batter into greased baking tin, batter must not be too thick.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for about 35-40 mins in about 175 degree until a toothpick in inserted in the center that comes out clean.
- Enjoy your sponge cake!!