How to prepare Soya Chunks green Kurma
How to make Soya Chunks green Kurma
- 5 cups water
- 1½ cup soya chunks
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ cup coconut, fresh/desiccated
- 15 whole cashew / kaju
- 1 tsp putani / roasted gram dal
- 2 whole green chilli
- ½ tbsp fennel / saunf
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds / khus khus
- handful coriander leaves
- ½ cup water
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin / jeera
- 3 cloves / lavang
- 1 inch cinnamon / dalchini
- 2 pods cardamom / elachi
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup tomato, finely chopped
- ½ cup water
- First prepare masala paste by taking 1/2 cup coconut, 15 whole cashew, 1 tbsp putani and 2 whole green chilli.
- Add 1/2 tbsp fennel, 1 tbsp coriander seeds, 2 tbsp poppy seeds and handful coriander leaves.
- Blend it into smooth paste, add 1/2 cup water or required. Keep it separate.
- Inorder to prepare kurma, heat a kadai with 3 tbsp oil and saute its spices.
- Now saute 1 onion followed by 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Add a one tomato pieces and saute until they turn mushy and soft
- Add squeezed soya and 1/2 tbsp salt.
- Saute it for a minute or until soya combines well with masala.
- Now add prepared masala paste and combine well.
- add 1/2 cup water or more if you need required consistency.
- Cover and simmer it for 10 minutes or till masala get cooked completely.
- Finally serve soya chunks kurma with chapathi or rice.