How to prepare Schezwan Paneer Fingers
Total Time: 25m
Prep Time: 10 m
- 200 gm chopped into cubes paneer
- 100 gms corn flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 8 leaves curry leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 chopped green chilli
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 100 gm all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- 1 washed & dried, finely chopped red chilli
- 1 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- Just combine corn flour and maida in a bowl. Add enough salt, water and mix well. Add soy sauce and vinegar
- In a pan heat little oil over medium flame. Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, pepper powder, dry red chillies, curry leaves and stir well. After few mins remove from flame and add batter to it. Mix well.
Just heat oil for deep frying into a pan. Dip paneer fingers in to the batter. Fry until its golden brown.
- Remove, drain excess oil and serve hot with sauce or chutney of your choice.