Homemade Palkova Sweet Recipe
Milk: 1 litre
Sugar: 1 cup
cardamom powder: 1 tbsp
- Take milk into a wide saucepan and allow it to boil
- Keep your flame high at the time of boiling stage.
- When your milk starts to boil.
- change your stove to sim mode
- Mix it regularly so that your milk doesn’t burn.
- Once your milk reduced to one third
- add a cup of sugar to it.
- Add one tbsp cardamon powder and mix it well.
- Mix it continuously without burning the milk.
- You can now see the milk starts thicken don’t stop mixing it.
- Yummy palkova is ready.Serve it in a bowl
Subscribe Our Channel to get More Videos. Click here to Subscribe