How to Prepare Home Made Cashew Pistachio Roll Or Kaju Pista Roll Recipe
Cashew: 100 gm
Pistachios: 50 gm
Powdered sugar: half cup
Sugar: 1 cup
Water: 1/2 cup
lemon: 1 drop
cardamom: 1 to 2 tbsp
- Blend well cashews into a mixie
- Now cashews are powdered well
- Pistachios are powdered well
- Add powdered sugar into the pistachio and mix it well
- Add little water and mix it well
- Once the pistachios are mixed well and form a long shaped roll
- Into a wide saucepan add sugar and water
- Mix it well
- Once sugar syrup starts boiling
- Squeeze one drop lemon and
- Add 1 tbsp cardamom powder
- Into the boiling sugar syrup add powdered cashew to it and mix well
- Add ghee to it and mix well
- Cashews don’t stick to the pan is the right consistency to switch off from the flame.
- Place it over a butter paper and allow it to cool for 2 to 3 hrs.
- Now the mixture has cool down.
- Place the butter paper over the cashew mixture and flatten it thin with the rolling pin
- Now our kaju is flatten well over to it place the pistachio roll
- Roll it with kaju tightly.
- kaju pista roll ready. Now its time to cut it into shape.
- Yummy kaju pista roll is ready to serve
Subscribe Our Channel to get More Videos. Click here to Subscribe