How to Make Home Made Corn Flour Halwa Recipe
Corn Flour Halwa Recipe Ingredients:
One cup corn flour
Ghee: 3 to 4 tbsp
Food color: Orange
For Sugar syrup
One cup sugar
half cup water
cardamom powder: 1 tbsp
Lemon: one to two drop
For stuffing halwa
Method For Preparing Corn Flour Halwa:
- Into a bowl take one cup corn flour required water and mix well.
- I’m mixing well with my hands so that your corn flour must be mixed well in the water.
- Corn flour must have a flowing consistency
- Into a kadai add one cup of sugar and half cup water.
- Mix it until it dissolves well.
- Our sugar syrup has to get one string consistency until that we have to boil the sugar syrup
- Our sugar syrup is ready. Sugar syrup must not thicken so squeeze one drop of lemon juice
- Now add the corn flour mixture into the sugar syrup
- Note that while pouring you have to mix it well
- Once it starts thicken add ghee to it.
- Our halwa is thick now at this consistency add orange food color.
- Into a cake tray spread ghee to its sides add halwa and spread it well on the tray.
- Into the spread halwa add cashews and almonds pieces spread well in to the halwa.
- Leave it aside for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins flip the halwa tray over a plate so that our halwa will come out well.
- Our halwa has come out well.Now its time to cut and serve.
- Yummy corn flour halwa is ready to taste.
Watch Our Video