How to prepare Gulkand Kulfi
How to make Gulkand Kulfi
Recipe type: Dessert
- Milk – 500 ml
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – ½ cup
- Gulkand – ¼ cup
- Rose Extract few drops
- Pink Food Colour few drops
- Cornflour / Cornstarch – 1 tbsp
- Add milk into a pot. Add condensed milk, boil them until its reduced by half.
- Add cornflour mixed in little milk. Combine them. Cook until it gets thick.
- Add gulkand, rose essence and pink color.
- Combine well. Pour them into moulds and freeze overnight.
- Run the moulds under cold water and release it.
- Serve it.