How to prepare Chicken Kebab recipes
Love to eat Chicken recipes then here comes a special recipe for Chicken lovers, here im going to prepare Chicken Kebab recipes. Let see a spicy, juicy chicken kebab recipe. Only for you. Hope you will enjoy.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Prepared By: Nissy Mathew
Marinating Time : Overnight
Cooking Time : 15 to 20 mins
Serves : 4
Chicken Breast – 500 grms ( cut into chunks)
Mushrooms – 200 grms stalks removed
Bell Peppers / Capsicum – 1 large chopped into chunks
Tomatoes – 2 deseeded and chopped into chunks
Shallots or Onion – 5 peeled or 1 medium size
Garlic – 4 to 5 cloves peeled
Ginger – 4 cm piece peeled and chopped
Honey – 3 tbsp
Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp
Vinegar or Lemon Juice – 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Chilli Powder – 2 to 3 tbsp
Oil – 4 to 5 tbsp
- Take all ingredients for marination in blender and make into fine puree.
- Take up cubed chicken in a bowl and pour your marination over it and mix it well.
- Next day taken chicken from fridge before 30 mins. Add mushrooms, capsicum and tomatoes and toss it well. Leave for 30 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 220 degree C for 10 mins.
- Now skewer up its veggies and chicken.
- Place it on to the oil foil lined up on to the baking tray
- Place it again on oven and grill it up for about 10 mins.
- Remove it and make up the skewers. Grill it up once again for about 5 to 7 mins
- Remove it from tray and serve it hot.