How to make Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffins | How to prepare Chocolate Chip Muffins
Hope Everyone loves Muffins a lot. Many of us buy Muffins from Bakeries and have it. Many will think how to prepare this Muffins, here comes I will teach of how to prepare chocolate chip Muffins.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Prepared By: Nissy Mathew
Baking Time: 20 to 25 mins
Makes : 12 muffins
All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1 1/2 cup / 180 grams
Sugar – 3/4 cup / 150 grams
Oil / Melted Butter – 1/2 cup / 120 ml
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Baking Soda / Cooking Soda – 1/2 tbsp
Baking Powder – 1 1/4 tsp
Thick Curd / Yogurt – 1 cup / 240 ml
Chocolate Chips – 1/2 cup
1 cup=240 ml
- Preheat oven for about 180 degree Celsius. Line up a muffin tray with cupcake cases.
- In a bowl, take sugar, oil, vanilla and mix it well.
- Add in baking soda and baking powder and again mix it up. It will turn frothy and foamy.
- Add up flour and fold it gently.
- Add in chocolate chips and fold gently.
- Scoop up the batter into moulds with the help of icecream scoop. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top of it.
- Bake them for about 20 to 25 mins or insert a toothpick to see whether its cooked, if it comes out clean then its done.
Remove them and let it cool completely.
- Your Chocolate chip muffins are ready. Enjoy it