How to Make South Indian Sweet Mysore Pak
Besan flour: 1 cup
Ghee: 1 cup
Sugar: 1 cup
Water: half cup
- Into a kadai add one cup of besan flour and fry until you get a nice aroma.
- Besan flour is sauted well. Transfer to a bowl.
- Into the besan flour bowl add a cup of ghee and combine well
- To prepare sugar syrup add a cup of sugar into a kadai add half cup water to it
- and combine it until the sugar dissolves well.
- Boil the sugar syrup to get one string consistency.
- Add the besan flour mix into the sugar syrup and combine well.
- Besan flour is combined well into the sugar syrup now add ghee to it and combine well.
- Mix it well until you get a thick consistency.
- When you get a thick consistency now add ghee once again and combine well.
- when the mix doesn’t stick to the kadai
- Switch off the flame and remove them into a greased pan.
- Now its cut mysorepak to your desired shape.
- Cut and serve yummy and delicious mysorepak.
Subscribe Our Channel to get More Videos. Click here to Subscribe