How to Prepare Kaju Peda Recipe
Cashew: 100 gms
Cardamom powder: 1 to 2 tbsp
Milk powder: 1/2 cup
Sugar: 1 cup
Water: 1/2 cup
- Grind cashews into a blender well
- Now the Cashews are powdered well
- Into a widepan add a cup of sugar and add half cup of water
- Mix well until sugar dissolves well into the water
- Now sugar syrup starts boiling and add 1 to 2 tbsp cardamom powder
- Boil the sugar syrup until you get one string consistency.
- Now add the powdered cashews into the sugar syrup.
- Stir it continuously so that your cashews to be absorbed well in the sugar syrup.
- Now add half cup milk powder to it and mix it well once again.
- Mix it well until the milk powder dissolves well into the sugar syrup.
- Mix it well until your cashews mixture don’t stick to the pan.
- Now our cashew sugar syrup mixture is ready.
- Transfer it to a butter paper and allow it to cool.
- Allow the cashew mixture to cool for 2 to 3 hours.
- Flatten it with the rolling pin.
- Tasty Kaju pedas are ready to serve.